Thank you for your interest in wanting to guest post for Everyday She Moms!
I’m Ashley, work-at-home mom of 2 littles, deep in the trenches of toddler tantrums and baby sleep regressions. This blog is meant to encourage you in your everyday tasks in motherhood, no matter where you are in your journey.
We really love UNIQUE ideas that have NEVER been published on the internet! We would love posts about:
- Self-Care tips
- Pregnancy tips
- Newborn/Toddler/Kid/Tween tips
- Cleaning/House Management tips
However, any blog post that has the goal of encouraging or helping a mom out is welcomed here!
Additionally, preference will be given to these topics:
- Any holiday related mom tips
- “Keeping littles busy” ideas and activities
- Breastfeeding/Post-partum tips or stories
- Organization/Time management tips
- Clever mom hacks/tricks up your sleeve
It’s important to note that not all blog post ideas will be accepted.
Here is what you get when you post on Everyday She Moms
- Author biography promoting your website, social media accounts, and any products
- Promotion on Everyday She Moms social accounts
- A sparkly new audience and potential traffic for your blog
- Experience of writing a great article
- Be apart of an encouraging community of moms
- The chance to be featured on our contributor page if you provide at least 2 articles!
Everyday she Moms is a new community where moms encourage each other. We are all moms every day, second, hour, and we all want the best for our kids! Currently, the site receives around 700-800 visits per month as of me writing this on 3/29/2021 (before any guest posts have gone live), and I believe that will only grow!
All guests posts should include:
- At least 1,000 words
- Use of H2 or H3 subheadings
- How to or list posts
- Must solve a problem that the reader has (please feel free to use your story to help the reader, too!)
- No affiliate links (sorry!)
- No images (unless you have a specific one you’d like me to use)
Submitting your idea
After filling out this form, if your idea is approved, you will receive an email back from me and a login for the back-end of Everyday She Moms.
You will also receive a quick, 5 min video and overview of exactly what you need to do to submit your guest post (if you should need it!)
You will be given a login (which is your email) and a password, along with a user profile. It is very important to fill this out!
Paste or write your post into Everyday She Moms and wait to hear back for approval and next steps!
Simply log in again and provide another post if you’d like to contribute again and write another blog post!
We are so thrilled to be receiving a great amount of blog ideas from you all! We are currently scheduling contributor posts 1-2 months out!
You will receive an email with a live date of your blog post!
****When you are submitting your tentative title for your blog post/idea for your post, give more than one word. It should read like “Tips to help moms with __” or, “how to ____ as a busy mom”, etc.
Here are some of the most popular guest posts on the site, if you need to reference what your title should be like and how the post should be constructed!
After your guest post goes live
Feel free to share your blog post on all of your social media accounts once your post has gone live! This is going to help your brand, your credibility in your niche, and possibly your traffic too!
We will share your post on Everyday She Moms social media accounts.
Important note: DO NOT publish your blog post on any other website, not even your own! This will hurt both of our SEO traffic and Google won’t like it!
If you duplicate your content, we will remove it from Everyday She Moms. You retain all rights to your content but duplicating it will do no good for either of us!
We would love it if you’d consider contributing again if you enjoyed guest posting! You will be featured on our contributor page if you guest post more than 2 times!
If you need any help, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I generally get back pretty quick!